Past Events and Special Accomplishments by
National Capital Region Chapter 5
- 17 OCT 2014: NCR Chapter and Old Dominion Chapter hosted a PHMA Golf Tournament to benefit the Bethesda Fisher House. Special thanks to the players, sponsors and volunteers who helped to make this event a success!
- 18 OCT 2013: PHMA & NCR Chapter Golf Tournament at Fort Belvoir’s Woodlawn Golf Course. Thank you to all the golfers, sponsors and volunteers that were able to make it to the tournament!
- 12 DEC 2012: The NCR Chapter hosted its holiday event at Asia Bistro in Pentagon Row. Members from the Chapter and some special guests from the European Region were in attendance. SEE PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS!
- 13 SEP 2012: NCR Chapter meeting at Portofino’s in Crystal City. Mr. Joe Sikes, the Director for Housing and Competitive Sourcing, will be the guest speaker.
- 17 AUG 2012: The NCR Chapter and PHMA hosted a Golf Tournament to benefit the USO of Metropolitan Washington. There will be a catered picnic lunch immediately following the tournament. SEE PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS!
- 9 MAY 2011: The NCR Chapter visited NSA Bethesda and toured the Fisher House facilities as well as Barracks 62, the new Wounded Warrior Barracks and Transition Center, called Tranquility Hall. The Chapter also presented the Fisher House with the donation raised as the golf tournament in August 2011.
- 14 DEC 2011: The Chapter’s holiday social was held at Asia Bistro in Pentagon Row. The Chapter collected and donated 90 pounds of goods for the local Arlington Food Assistance Center.
- 24 OCT 2011: The Chapter lunch meeting included a presentation by OSD and their consultant Alvarez & Marsal Real Estate Advisory Services, LLC on their study of the Service' programs to transfer responsibility for payment of utilities from the owners to the residents of privatized housing.
- 12 AUG 2011: NCR hosted a Golf Tournament to benefit the Betheda Fisher House in support of the Wounded Warriors at Fort Belvoir, VA. SEE PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS!
- 13 JUN 2011: Chapter Quarterly Meeting at the Oakwood in Crystal City. Special guest speaker, Mr. Joesph Calcara, provided the latest information in DoD Housing.
- APR 2011: NCR Board Elections.
- 9 DEC 2010: The NCR Chapter will have their Holiday Party from 4-7 PM at the Crystal City Sports Pub.
- 8 OCT 2010: The NCR and Old Dominion Chapters’ golf tournament was a huge success, raising funds for both the Wounded Warriors and the PHMA Scholarship fund.
- 13 APR 2010: NCR Chapter Meeting! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MINUTES.
- 14 JUL 2009: The NCR Chapter hosted its quarterly meeting at the NAHB Research Center in Upper Malboro, MD.
- 11 DEC 2008: NCR Holiday Party
- 24 SEP 2008: The NCR Chapter hosted its quarterly meeting at Portofino’s in Crystal City. After discussing some Chapter business there was an entertaining presentation on "Living Healthy and Exercising in the Work Place."
> Last update: 7/22/15.