Why Belong to PHMA?
PHMA Membership allows you to:
- Make a commitment to your chosen profession-military housing and lodging
- Form common bonds of knowledge and friendship with your peers.
- Make your views known to other housing and lodging professional on matters of importance.
- Be recognized for your professional achievements.
- Stay in touch with current housing and lodging events through a quarterly publication and the PHMA website.
- Attend training seminars with senior Defense leaders.
- Help others grow professionally.
- Serves as a clearinghouse for privatization initiatives and as an advocate for the membership with the DoD leadership.
- Earn status as a certified defense housing manager, professional, or director.
- Join local chapters to work for and share common area interests.
- Let your co-workers and supervisors know you support the professionalism of housing and lodging.
PHMA Exclusive Membership Benefits include:
Types of PHMA Membership
REGULAR MEMBERSHIP (voting) is open to all federal, civilian or military, and private sector employees who are or were directly involved in the profession of housing and lodging.
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP (non-voting) is open to spouses of Regular members and individuals who are not involved in housing but who desire to support the Association.
HONORARY MEMBERSHIP (non-voting) may be granted to anyone who contributes significantly to enhancing the goals or objectives of this Association. Honorary membership is provided to flag and general officers and SES members who desire to support PHMA.
To learn more about PHMA Membership, please see PHMA BY-LAWS!
PHMA Corporate Membership
CORPORATE SUSTAINING MEMBERS (voting) is open to any federal organization, private company or agency, or individual, not eligible for regular membership, who desires to advance the professionalism of housing management. There are three types of corporate membership: Corporate Platinum, Corporate Gold and Corporate Silver.
For information about PHMA Corporate Membership, CLICK HERE!
LIKE US to get breaking news and see our latest updates from PHMA!
Connect + Share!
Add PHMA to your favorite social media and follow the PHMA Blog!